• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 2610

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedcricket

You have whiskey?
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this refurbished 2610 sitting on a shelf for a couple of years. I know it's not the newest and it won't have maps newer than 2009, but I can't bring myself to throw it in with the electronics recycling. It can still get you to major waypoints, although if something has closed or opened recently it won't be of any use.

It comes with;

**GPS unit,

**2gb Compact Flash card with maps.

**Wall (AC) power cord

**bike power cord

**DC power cord (for auto) - it suffered a careless removal and I've cobbled it together. It works, just doesn't look great.

**Motorcycle mounting bracket (you supply the means to attach it to the mount) PLUS the security screwdriver

It powers on, there are no faded spots on the screen, the touchscreen and buttons function as expected.

I have no idea what it's worth and frankly don't care. How about you pay shipping, probably $20, and offer a free-will donation for it?

I think it'd be a decent second GPS for a LD rider who wants to know time/distance remaining to a daily stop, versus all of the waypoints with bonus attached. Or maybe you'd like a GPS in the car so you don't have to prop your smartphone up.

Here's a link to the picture, if it doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll email one to you.

https://plus.google.com/photos/113690651372424265168/albums/5850421379883179969?authkey=CKWMiLbhipSRDg

Thanks for looking!

No....WAIT....I want it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, well if SLK50 doesn't want it, I really want it.

Thanks.....

No....WAIT....I want it!!!!
To late Iris, you gotta be real quick when the deals come up.
lazy.gif
you can't be snoozin. You have to be like Fred W and moniter the forum during working hrs.
winksmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator: