• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 2810-bag hole covers-luggage rack-Gen3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
-Yamaha FJR Bike Cover. Great condition (could probably use a cleaning). No rips or tears, includes expansion panel for top case.  As a special bonus, I'll send it in a shoei helmet bag.  $90 delivered w/i the lower 48.

SOLD

-Yamaha OEM Trunk locks. Bought new thinking I would need them as one on my 2014 kept getting hung up. No longer needed. $75 delivered w/i the lower 48.

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

-Colorite paint set for a 2014 FJR..YES RED!!  Complete kit with primer, base, color coat and clearcoat. includes prep pads and instructions.  $45 delivered

IMG_3371.jpg

-Cee Bailey Windscreens for Gen3. Both the one slightly larger than stock and the bigger touring screen. Both with the curved top, and light grey tint. Nearly perfect condition, could use a cleaning. The smaller on has a small scratch nearly dead center, could likely be polished out.  Shipping won't be cheap, $230 for the pair deliveredSOLD

-GEN3 Touring Windscreen I think it's a National with FJR etched into the side. Excellent condition,  $110 delivered  SOLD

-Yamaha OEM saddlebag cover caps. New set for 2014, lightly used set for 2013. $50 each set delivered  {{ 2014 set SOLD, pending payment}}

IMG_3007.jpg
IMG_3010.jpg
IMG_3008.jpg

-Yamaha Saddled bag liners. Excellent condition $50 delivered  SOLD

-GARMIN STREETPILOT 2820  Guaranteed working, includes 12 volt adapter, motorcycle harness, beanbag mount, cover,  ram mount, remote control, and Sirius XM Satellite radio puck. There are other accessories I'm sure I'm forgetting. Original cost in excess of $1200.00 (wholly moley). $110.00 delivered

IMG_3267.jpg
IMG_3270.jpg
IMG_3258.jpg

2014 FJR1300 Luggage Rack/Hand Hold

Practically brand new, removed from bike almost immediately for Giv rack and trunk. $120 delivered to your door.

HANDLE, SEAT 3P6-24773-01-P9
Use for Color Deep Red Metallic K ( DRMK / 0918 )

faa18f91371c589463c4a14f5d834921.jpg

Please PM me with questions or payment info, paypal is preferred. Thank you, Baz

A couple more toys added. Thanks for looking.

PS: If you can view the pictures because of "photobucket's watermark", right click on the photo and open image in a new tab, you'll get the actual photo.