• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 595 and 395 special buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
Garmin is discounting the current 395 and 595 models to $400 and $700 respectively. If anyone is interested in grabbing one of these fine units shoot me an email and I can get the group another discount and free shipping. If you have been on the fence, now is the time to pick up on a great deal! There is no minimum # of riders needing to participate, however I will only leave this discount window open till the end of March.

I have had my 595 back and forth on the FJR and Tenere without issue and really like the functions of it. If your interested send me an email: [email protected]

Thanks

Alex

Real Time Industries - decal guy

Black Hills Moto - all things powersports

Just to be clear your price will be lower than the 400/700 I just can't post how much since we are an authorize dealer.

I just sent him a PM and will let you know when he gets back to me. Figured he might have gotten busy. I'm interested in a 595 along with a Sena unit.

All messages replied to. Sorry it has been crazy lately. We just closed on a new building Friday and I've been running around all day spending $ like a crazy person getting items for the remodel.

I will send out a email in the middle of the week asking for final decisions for the correct number to order.

Many are getting Klim and Sena at the same time and I'm extending some great deals.

If we can get a couple of more interested, he can knock the price down a little more so hopefully some more will or have PM'd him.

Looks to be some new internet today. I will reply to all pms and emails tomorrow morning.

Thanks!