Gaspe Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I did the 299 and the central loop last year (back via Matapedia).

How many do you have at this point? Looks like a small motel...

Will see what's up with work but may not be able to commit until the week before.

Depending on the overnight temperatures the week or so before, this could be in the early to middle part of the fall foliage season.

For anyone who hasn't done the Gaspé, you should consider this if you can make it. Beautiful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try to convince the S/O to go Scott but I think I am out of holidays.... Will check and let you know.

I believe she has gotten over her inability to speak the language.....

The IPad has a great translator.

Will try to convince the S/O to go Scott but I think I am out of holidays.... Will check and let you know.I believe she has gotten over her inability to speak the language.....

The IPad has a great translator.
Aren't you sick a lot? They must be used to you calling in ...

A mini-CFR. I don't know how I can resist this

Heading back up in September 12thSame agenda, same motel - Francis

Open invite

Canadian FJR
Looks nice ! What rate are you paying, Scott? I just went online; perhaps a phone call would fare better. Online has no option for discounts. ....

MEM...so I guess you won't be coming to EOM
ohmy.png

There is a LOT of stuff to do around the Gaspé. I have never really taken the time to do much more than ride through. I camped at Forillon National Park a couple of times but did very little exploring. I really need to go there with a week or more to do some hiking and more serious camping. Don't think I will make it this year...

That zip-line looks like fun. Website made pretty free use of Google Translate, I think.

Required weight: Between 65 and 250 books;

Very strange until you consider that the French word for pounds is also books (livres)

Closed shoes are mandatory and beach sandals ("goofy" type) are not accepted

(Flip-flops)

Is the zipline is in operation when it rains or sells?

(Rains or is windy - vente is also sell)