Gathering of the Clans! it's official....Sonora, CA May 30th thru June 1st.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are still home.....The 3 Amigos are leaving in the morning....

Steve and I are heading to Eureka on Sunday to meet Skooter, we will be running 299 and then 36 Monday morning on way to Monterey.

No routes are planned for Saturday because as u say there are 100 different ones.....figured we could decide on Friday when we all get together.

See Y'all soon.

R

It's 30 F%#king degrees this morning in Tahoe. I don't have far to go so I'll wait a bit before I leave.

flirt.gif
Still in Creston. Yawn. It's a CBA day. Whads dat, sunshine? Time for jacuzzi. The maybe go ride the motobike!

I'm here, Where is everybody.

Richard ur a dumb ass. This is your deal and you're gonna be late. Haul ass, you have enough daylight.

Ho-lee crap that was a loud ass night! Foam ear plugs tonight if we can't switch rooms.

Steve and I were talking about going over 108 and coming back 120 if anyone is interested. Found a little road East of Don Pedro called Lime Kiln to come back into Sonora on (237 miles). KSU TBD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho-lee crap that was a loud ass night! Foam ear plugs tonight if we can't switch rooms.
Steve and I were talking about going over 108 and coming back 120 if anyone is interested. Found a little road East of Don Pedro called Lime Kiln to come back into Sonora on (237 miles). KSU TBD.
We always enjoy Wards Ferry Rd, but my Mrs. doesn't like looking down in certain spots as it's pretty much straight down to the Tuolumne River! Don't forget Old Priest's Grade is only a few miles down 120 from that turn off, a must run both directions. Bummed we can't make this gathering....
fool.gif