Gathering of the Clans! it's official....Sonora, CA May 30th thru June 1st.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to hear the riders are good, sorry about the bikes.

No More crashing you guys, Crashing SUCKS!

If you guys need a place to work on the bikes or store them my garage is available. I only live about 6 miles from downtown Sonora. Glad everyone is ok.

Steve and Doug got tangled up and Steve's bike is probably done for. No harm, maybe a foul, but everyone walked away so it was a good day. If they want I'll let them share the details. Drinks and cookies in the parking make it all better!

NO GOOD!
sad.png

I am glad everyone is mostly OK other than twisted metal and brown plastics, Which CAN be repaired!

The SWFOG crowd survived the weekend without a crash thankfully.

Jer was first rider out. Jorstin, Fairlaner and krew gearing up. Me at breakfast sitting with all mi amigos!

It was really great seeing all of you. Quality time, quality folks.

Steve (Bluestreek) and DougieBear (Bugnatr) were in good spirits and smiling this morning. (Steve said his groin

was throbbing, but that may have had nothing to do with his get-off. Jus' sayin'.)

And Sonora Pass was as beautiful as I've ever seen it.

Thanks all, and Richard, you're a good man for having prodded everyone into getting together for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was really great seeing all of you bastards, ...and your SO's.
Hmmmm... not sure where that leaves the few unattached people...
tongue.png

Great weekend... had a lovely ride into Yosemite with MadMike and will have a few photos to share soon... traffic wasn't too bad and much cooler temps at altitude... very enjoyable! And as OM, said, so great to see so many friends and meet a few new ones! Looking forward to Sparks in July for more fun!
cool.png

Thanks, Richard, for putting it together!
biggrin.png

We are in Vegas. I bitched about the cold in Tahoe and now it's to F#%king hot. Good thing my daughter has a pool. It's gonna look like a beached whale

Good fun seeing everybody even OM I think

Had a great time and thanks for inviting up the only BMW. Came up 395 and came over the pass on the 108, spent the next day doing the 120 down to 395 and through the park.

We deposited Steve n Cindi safely at their house in Marysville. Steve walking slowly - the "boys" will be showing their colors soon :-(

Good to see all you guys again - was too long in-between.

Big thanks to Richard for the "gathering"

Oh -- Steve's in the market for a Goldwing Trike
rolleyes.gif

We deposited Steve n Cindi safely at their house in Marysville. Steve walking slowly - the "boys" will be showing their colors soon :-(Good to see all you guys again - was too long in-between.

Big thanks to Richard for the "gathering"

Oh -- Steve's in the market for a Goldwing Trike
rolleyes.gif
And to think Cindi seemed like such a gentle soul. Bad enough that Steve went down, but for Cindi to take it out on the boys....

OTTH what a great group of peeps. Enjoyed the meet and greet tremendously. Dinner was a hoot. Let's do it again in July.

Latest posts