Gauge faces

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have called and e-mailed the guy in Germany to order the overlays. Waiting to here back from him. Is he still making them? How hard was it to install the new overlays did you have remove the old one and the needles from the instruments. Thanks for the info.

When I looked at the Ebay web sight it only offered overlays for the XJR not the FJR are they the same???
Hmmm... when I look, I can find the FJR Gen I guage plates here, but not Gen II. :(

I would really like a speedo with Kmph as the primary scale and Mph as a secondary scale, but I guess Canadians that often ride to the states is a pretty small market.
dribble.gif

Wow, sucks to be a gen II owner. All I have to do is press a couple of buttons and then I'm a canuck....go figure.

When I looked at the Ebay web sight it only offered overlays for the XJR not the FJR are they the same???
Hmmm... when I look, I can find the FJR Gen I guage plates here, but not Gen II. :(

I would really like a speedo with Kmph as the primary scale and Mph as a secondary scale, but I guess Canadians that often ride to the states is a pretty small market.
dribble.gif
Hey Jeff,

If you hear back from these guys can you let me know? I might be interested in doing this as well. I thought about the SpeedoHealer but I wasn't interested in the inaccurate odometer.

-worney

I am talking to the German now on ordering the overlay. I wish I spoke German. A couple of questions when you installed your overlay. First did you have to remove the stock overlay first or just install the new overlay over the stock one? And how do you remove the gauge needles or did you have too? And truely how much fun was it having to get to those gauges. How long did the Job take? Thanks for your info.

I do not remember seeing overlays for Gen2's. I am not sure way. If you go on his sight you can send him a E-mail. Mine are on the way, at least he took my money.