• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

gaurald's luggage rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pronomian

Reaction score
Received it only a couple days after making payment. Just put it on. Excellent piece of work, color match is perfect, fit and trim is perfect, quality is outstanding. Looks like it is an integral part of the bike, doesn't look like after market.

Thanks gaurald.

Mike

I would like to also express my gratitude to Gerauld (Gary). I just recieved and installed the standard rack and it just plain works ! Now I can haul everything including ass !!! :D If you camp, play, shop etc on your bike, the rack is perfect !

Bobby

I also received my rack from Gary last week. :D I got the satin black just because I wanted the powder coated finish (I am tuff on paint). I cannot express how happy I am with the rack. The fit (perfect), the welds (perfect), everything about the rack is truly first class. Thanks Gary for working sooo hard to make us such a fine product. It is hard to find this kind of quality now days.

I also received my rack from Gary last week. :D I got the satin black just because I wanted the powder coated finish (I am tuff on paint). I cannot express how happy I am with the rack. The fit (perfect), the welds (perfect), everything about the rack is truly first class. Thanks Gary for working sooo hard to make us such a fine product. It is hard to find this kind of quality now days.
I took a few pictures of the rack I got from Gary and the backrest that I put together. It turned out pretty OK B) .

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
like experience on my rack from Garauld fit perfect (looks factory) although better appearance and much higher quality workmanship than most factory pieces. He also included a note "I hope you like my product if not I will refund your money including shipping. It made me feel like my purchase was important even though it was a single item with a very competitve price. I dont ever recall any oem product of any manufacture with that kind of warranty or concern for their customers