• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GEN 2 Holiday Parts Bazaar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR Flyer

DC Commuter Commando
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
All prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping from MD TBD.

Two items left from my '06.

New In Box Instrument Cluster $300

Never installed. Zero miles on the odometer.

86wK3eM.jpg

ECU $150

Original from my '06; does not have the altitude fix.

qIcmKQs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m pretty sure that shock will work fine on other generations. The only thing different is the required spring rate is higher for the longer swing arm of 2nd Gen and up. But the stiffer spring may be welcome for larger 1st Gen riders anyway.

No worries it's messed with me too. I've been delivering all the gifts cause Santa's gotten lazy the last few years. What's your PayPal info?

Hey Chris fjrflyer I sent payment for the manual but PayPal defaulted to my old address. Sent you a PM and an email with the correct address. Just and to make sure you got it. Thank you sir

Hi, I'm interested in lefthand front fork. Actually, All I need is the inner cartridge if you'll sell it to me. But, I'm willing to buy the whole fork if I must.

Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in lefthand front fork. Actually, All I need is the inner cartridge if you'll sell it to me. But, I'm willing to buy the whole fork if I must. Thanks
Sorry. The bike is gone, donated to Purple Heart last month. All I've got is what is listed.