• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 2 Sargent World Sport rider's seat, with heat -- now at a much lower price

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redzgrider

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Since there was no interest at my first price, let's try again at half:
$125 OBO, local pickup or plus shipping
Sargent heated rider's seat, not new by any means, but in very good condition. Heat controller has never been hooked up or used -- just never got around to it. Bought very shortly after I got my 2012 in 2012, but only used until the Gen 2 Seat Concepts became available. Shiny spots on the bottom where it sits on the frame, and on the back where the passenger seat overlaps. No rips, tears, or significant wear indications.IMG_0075.JPEGIMG_0076.JPEGIMG_0077.JPEGIMG_0078.JPEGIMG_0079.JPEGIMG_0080.JPEG

Last edited:
Sargent heated rider's seat, not new by any means, but in very good condition. Heat controller has never been hooked up or used -- just never got around to it. Bought very shortly after I got my 2012 in 2012, but only used until the Gen 2 Seat Concepts became available. Shiny spots on the bottom where it sits on the frame, and on the back where the passenger seat overlaps. No rips, tears, or significant wear indications.View attachment 3037View attachment 3038View attachment 3039View attachment 3040View attachment 3041View attachment 3042
If the seat is still available please let me know. Thanks.

Sargent heated rider's seat, not new by any means, but in very good condition. Heat controller has never been hooked up or used -- just never got around to it. Bought very shortly after I got my 2012 in 2012, but only used until the Gen 2 Seat Concepts became available. Shiny spots on the bottom where it sits on the frame, and on the back where the passenger seat overlaps. No rips, tears, or significant wear indications.View attachment 3037View attachment 3038View attachment 3039View attachment 3040View attachment 3041View attachment 3042
I will take it if it's not sold, thank you.