• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen I Farkles & Goodies For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 213

FJR DarkSider #1
Reaction score
These are parts I've pulled off my '04 ABS bike. Prices do not include shipping.

Only item left:

OEM Bar ends - $5

No rash, but not perfect either.

2lvgyrs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The risers and handguards have been spoken for. Dropped the price on the stator armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Bar ends still available along with the ABS housing. The Bike has sold too. :yahoo:

Sure seems to weird you ain't on an FJR..

Hoping to see some results with new ride...
It's different. I've been on the Feej a long time and seen a lot of places. I'll miss the old girl, that's for sure. The new owner is having an absolute blast with her though. :)

Sorry for hi-jack..

do you plan to rally the T?

..or are you to a different genre?
I didn't really plan on rallying the S10 when I bought it. I was thinking about plans to Alaska next year and some adventure touring, starting to transition to more touring and less rallying. But I was also considering how I've ridden the FJR and that I was taking it places it really shouldn't go, and had been for years. It wasn't uncommon for me to take the FJR up a dual track or even single track and on very bad gravel/rock/dirt roads to grab a bonus. That sort of struck home a few times this year when I would come back to the pavement from snagging a bonus and there would be one or two GS riders, parked at the pavement, looking at me coming out of a road they didn't want to ride their big GS up... totally aghast that I took the Feej up there.

That said, The next couple of years will see some pretty good rally use on the S10. I got drawn for the IBR and will be riding the S10 in it for '13, unless something dramatically changes. In a lot of ways, the FJR is a much better LD mount, IMHO. But like most, you ride what you have. I'm not able to just buy another FJR and re-farkle it, just for the IBR or rallying.

I have most of the necessities already, but am still working on crash bars/skid plate and just sent the seat out for custom work. A friend is helping with a fuel cell as well.