• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen I stuff-bike has been sold-everything obo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tapsport

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentlemen, bike has been sold, time to move the leftovers, everything is OBO plus shipping from 32174, daytona beach florida, going to mountains hopefully for labor day, can possibly deliver

2005 blue, NON abs

NIB V Stream windsheild- 142 Ebay/ try 125 + shipping

Factory Service manual, big book, cover says FJR1300AS©/AS/S/SC try 45 + shipping

Audiovox CCS-100, NOT in original box try 90 + shipping

New Front Fender try 115 + shipping

Righr side lower cowling (throttle side) couple small dings, maybe tip over in garage, VGC, try 125+shipping

Gas tank, few very lite scratches, maybe keys getting lid open? VGC try 125 + shipping

Rear shock, replaced with Hyperpro at 12K (did racetech forks and rear shock) try 90 + shipping

Russell Day Long front seat only (ran corbin smuggler) 320 lbs and 34 inseam, only used on long trips, had corbin for everyday try 350 + shipping

All I can find for now, bike has been sold, need to move stuff for new Goldwing toys, Everything is OBO PLUS Shipping

Todd, [email protected] 386-673-6028 / 386-566-7189

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ladies and gentlemen, bike has been sold, time to move the leftovers, everything is OBO plus shipping from 32174, daytona beach florida, going to mountains hopefully for labor day, can possibly deliver

2005 blue, NON abs

NIB V Stream windsheild- 142 Ebay/ try 125 + shipping

Factory Service manual, big book, cover says FJR1300AS©/AS/S/SC try 45 + shipping

Audiovox CCS-100, NOT in original box try 90 + shipping

New Front Fender try 115 + shipping

Righr side lower cowling (throttle side) couple small dings, maybe tip over in garage, VGC, try 125+shipping

Gas tank, few very lite scratches, maybe keys getting lid open? VGC try 125 + shipping

Rear shock, replaced with Hyperpro at 12K (did racetech forks and rear shock) try 90 + shipping

Russell Day Long front seat only (ran corbin smuggler) 320 lbs and 34 inseam, only used on long trips, had corbin for everyday try 350 + shipping

All I can find for now, bike has been sold, need to move stuff for new Goldwing toys, Everything is OBO PLUS Shipping

Todd, [email protected] 386-673-6028 / 386-566-7189
I'll take the service manual if still available.

PM Sent

Scooper

Shock has been sold, Thank you. I will be out of town until tuesday the 5th. will catch up with pms then. Todd

Tapsport, I have PM'd you several times regarding the CCS 100. You had sent me an email saying that you agreed with my amount and to send you the funds via paypal. The next thing I see is a post from Kolonial72 regarding the same CCS 100 and then a post from you saying it was sold. I sent you another PM saying I was confused since I hadn't sent the funds yet and was the CCS still mine. You have yet to respond to any of my PMs since. Did you sell this to Kolonial72 or are you still waiting for me to send the funds via paypal? Not liking the silence which tells me that you sold it and don't want to let me know. I don't have a problem if someone else bought it, just don't like being left in the dark and being told one thing and then not knowing.

I was out of town for labor day weekend, have not seen any replies since I have been home. I said on here before I left that the CCS had been sold, if you didn't send funds, then it had been sold to someone else. Nothing is sold until I have received funds. It was sold to another member while you were debating, for this, I am sorry. Todd

I was out of town for labor day weekend, have not seen any replies since I have been home. I said on here before I left that the CCS had been sold, if you didn't send funds, then it had been sold to someone else. Nothing is sold until I have received funds. It was sold to another member while you were debating, for this, I am sorry. Todd

I got a pm from you with the price and went to post the funds but wanted to check something. You had posted sold before I had the proper chance to respond man. That is just down right wrong. I made you an offer, you accepted and I told you I was going to buy and you sold it out from under me. Not my fault if you confused the issue. I will just remember not to play in your sandbox again if you are selling an item. Total BS man.

Latest posts