• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II: Helibar "Tour Performance" triple clamp and 3/4" risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky80

Reaction score
Have a Helibars Tour Performance upper triple clamp and 3/4" risers for sale. Took them off the bike as the stock setup is better for my 6'8 wingspan.

Not exactly sure of the specs as to how far and up it brings it back, but the difference is noticeable. I don't think Helibar makes the triple anymore so a good opportunity for somebody looking for a set.

Comes with the risers and hardware for them. As it sits, you can't run just the triple without the risers as the mount bolts would be a bit too long. Seems a quick stop to the hardware store for smaller bolts will get ya going if ya didn't want the risers.

I'm asking $250 plus shipping for the whole thing. Been having a heck of a time trying to upload pics and hasn't worked so message me f you want pics or check out the other FJR forum as I have it listed there too.

Thanks

No, it sure doesn't. Very easy swap and no modifications needed to brake line or throttle cable.

I have one of these on my FJR, one of the best mods you can do. The buyer is going to be very happy.