• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II HeliBars Triple Clamp - HRT076

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Rider

Reaction score
I have an original Helibars Triple Clamp - HRT076. Not the newer version - HRT076-2. I bought this off Ebay, thinking it was the newer version. Since it wasn't, I never installed it. There are a couple imperfections. The locating holes on both sides are a little worn as you can see in the pics. You may also need to purchase some bolts to mount the bars to the clamp. I didn't get any, other than the ones shown in the pics.

$85 shipped to the lower 48.

I found this somewhere on this website:

UPDATE FROM Heli Bar August 04, 2006

Tour Performance® HR Triple Clamp for 2006-2007 Yamaha FJR1300A/AE

“Super Bike Performance – Touring Bike Comfort™”

1. 38mm (1 ½”) rear offset handlebar mounts re-positions the handgrips and controls 1 ½” closer to the rider for greatly improved long distance riding. Stock height has been maintained for a comfortable yet sporty feel.

2. Greatly increased fork rigidity from thicker cross section design. Tighter steering stem- to - bore clearance, and dual 8mm fork tube pinch bolts.

3. Reduced vibrations felt in the hand grips.

4. All stock hydraulic lines, cables and control housing wire looms are retained and provide proper slack when bars are moved from full left to right stops.

5. Two threaded holes located behind the ignition switch are provided to mount one or two ram ball mounts. Additional design provisions have been engineered into the HR Triple Clamp design for future accessory mounting.

This is one of the most comprehensive and complete designs Heli Bars has ever offered. You can enjoy performance and comfort!

1 ½” Rear Offset Handlebar Mount

Sand-cast Finish

CNC Machined from Solid 6061 T6 Extrusion

017.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg