• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II MCL handlebar risers - new

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graytaz

Reaction score
Hi.

I have a set of MCL bar risers, part # FJR1300-R06, for '06 and newer FJR's available for sale. I ordered these on spec at the time I bought my '08 as I had risers on my '03 but never installed them. The blocks are still in the sealed packaging. These riser blocks raise your handle bars 1 1/8" (30mm) and move them 1/2" (12.5mm) closer. Standard adjustments are still available. We're moving so it's time to clean house. This kit is in Canada at the moment so if you want to avoid HST and brokerage fees, these may be a good choice for you. New, these are $79.95 so how about $60 and you pick up shipping? Paypal works for me. PM me for details.

Thanks, Philip.

Hi.

I have a set of MCL bar risers, part # FJR1300-R06, for '06 and newer FJR's available for sale. I ordered these on spec at the time I bought my '08 as I had risers on my '03 but never installed them. The blocks are still in the sealed packaging. These riser blocks raise your handle bars 1 1/8" (30mm) and move them 1/2" (12.5mm) closer. Standard adjustments are still available. We're moving so it's time to clean house. This kit is in Canada at the moment so if you want to avoid HST and brokerage fees, these may be a good choice for you. New, these are $79.95 so how about $60 and you pick up shipping? Paypal works for me. PM me for details.

Thanks, Philip.
Ok , I would like to buy them. how do I Get them.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Philip, Does this include (right and left) and all mounting hardware? Were they made to be used with a stock triple tree?

Joe

Sold and shipped. Thanks.

Wish I could figure out how to change the title to indicate the same.