• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II Parts - left overs from wrecked 2009 part out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob - Wow, $160ish new on bikebandit. Andy asked about it first, but the debate is ongoing as to whether it will fit his Gen 1. If he passes, you're next in line.

Hey Wayne. I am interested in the ignition. What do you want for it?

Good luck with selling the PAIR. Does one ever go back on after removal?
uhoh.gif

Not pictured, don't have it. I think that was one of the very first things to go, sorry.

Looking for the rear seat. Still have it?

I believe it's technically called the upper cowling assembly, right side. It's the part of the fairing that the rear view mirror sits on and has three visible silver screws along the side. Thanks again.

oh, nope, that's gone - both those pieces were beat up pretty badly if I recall correctly. I do have a side lower fairing, right side I think, but that's not what you're looking for. Sorry.

I believe it's technically called the upper cowling assembly, right side. It's the part of the fairing that the rear view mirror sits on and has three visible silver screws along the side. Thanks again.

oh, nope, that's gone - both those pieces were beat up pretty badly if I recall correctly. I do have a side lower fairing, right side I think, but that's not what you're looking for. Sorry.

No worries, thanks for checking.

Hi, do you happen to still have a fork cap (bolt)? I need one for the right fork (brake side). But I believe either left or right should be the same. Thanks,

Not sure what exactly you are looking for; take a look at this diagram and let me know the number if it's there. I've got a lot of the hardware (bolts) left in a jar...

Hi, do you happen to still have a fork cap (bolt)? I need one for the right fork (brake side). But I believe either left or right should be the same. Thanks,

Not sure what exactly you are looking for; take a look at this diagram and let me know the number if it's there. I've got a lot of the hardware (bolts) left in a jar...

That is number 19 (or 44, the same) on the diagram. I don't need 20,21, 22 (will reuse from my current cap assembly). I've stripped the top nut when removing the cap from the fork. The preload adjuster is now hard to turn up or down. I guess the whole cap needs to be replaced.

Thanks,

Sorry, forks went as complete assembly some time ago.

That is number 19 (or 44, the same) on the diagram. I don't need 20,21, 22 (will reuse from my current cap assembly). I've stripped the top nut when removing the cap from the fork. The preload adjuster is now hard to turn up or down. I guess the whole cap needs to be replaced.

Thanks,