• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen2-3 2014 OEM Mirrors, Gen1 Seth Laam Custom Saddle SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
SBS SINTERED PADS

I purchased these in advance,  thinking I’d need to replace the oem pads soon.  But since I crashed the bike and progressive totaled it, I have New pads for sale. Sets for all three calipers.  I don’t remember what II paid for them.  How’s $110 delivered in the lower 48?   SOLD

2014 OEM MIRRORS.  Used for 1000 miles before switching to FZ1 mirrors.  Reasonable offers accepted, unreasonable offers will be ridiculed.  Cost of new is like $250,  I’ll take $130 delivered in the lower 48   I’ll upload pictures later  thanks for looking   Baz   sold

Perfect condition, Gen1 Seth Laam Saddle. Purchased in 2018, Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl. Seats are perfect. Asking $290 Delivered within the lower 48. Me: 6'0, 240lbs

Link to pictures:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/v9udCej1z25hM3vT9

Decent price for a set of Gen II/III pads. Cheaper than the EGB HH and WAY cheaper than Yamaha.  Anyone used them before?