Georgia Riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Canes... I'm in Birmingham, AL. There's also someone in Oxford, AL (closer to you) whose an FJR pilot. Also Penguin in Huntsville, AL... I've PM'd him about this site, but haven't heard back. I wouldn't mind doing some north GA. mtns. There are some pretty cool twisties around here also. I'm sort of committed to finishing our cabin on the lake through September, but after that, I'm ready to ride. I know of GAcyclerider or something like that on the EZboard who's in Macon... maybe hookup with him and his group? Are you going to EOM in Sept...?... it should be a hoot.

The fall would be a good time to hit Little River Canyon again. Let me know when you want to ride.

Hi, Augusta Georgia-member of Women On Wheels-we are going to Maggie Valley in August for a weekend romp through the mountains

Penguin checking in. Still in Huntsville, AL.

September or even into mid October riding in N. GA sounds like fun :)

Hey Canes,

You can usually find me hiding over in Loganville, GA (NE of Atlanta). Love to run the north GA mountians. Are you planning on going to EOM-05 in Sept?

Hi folks.......

Athens Ga here............

The wife and I like to go to North Ga mountains.....

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread. I can ride any weekend except for 10/1, 10/2 (This weekend).

Let me know when and where!

Hi gang,

Steele, AL (near Gadsden) here....

new 05 FJR and love it!

Let me know if any trips are planned!

Jay

:D

Last edited by a moderator: