Gerbing liner great deal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottsbmw

Reaction score
I found the best deal I have seen on a gerbing jacket liner. They are leftover 2005 new liners, very little change from the new model. I have purchased several things from Derbycycles and he ships fast and its all name brand products. Liner $159.00 + what controlled you want I just purchased the on off switch. heres the link. Tell Shelby Scott with the FJR sent you. (nothing in it for me just trying to help out a fellow rider) Derbycycles

Scott Maire

Hey Scott,Thanks for the heads up on the jacket liner.

I just ordered one.You might wish that you got a controller for your liner instead of an on off switch.

That liner will probably be on high all the time and roasting your butt off,plus you'll be using more of your usable power.

I'd recommend a dual controller so you can hook up gloves also.

Thanks again scott.

Hey Scott,Thanks for the heads up on the jacket liner.I just ordered one.You might wish that you got a controller for your liner instead of an on off switch.

That liner will probably be on high all the time and roasting your butt off,plus you'll be using more of your usable power.

I'd recommend a dual controller so you can hook up gloves also.

Thanks again scott.
+1 on splurging for the controller. I rode with just the switch for a while, before getting the gloves as a present. It gets a bit annoying to flip the switch on for a mile and off for a mile. That's about all you can stand and it sort of becomes the focus of your ride. With the controller, life is about the ride, not whether I'm cold or burning a piece of skin.

Bob

Latest posts