Getting to NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuked in the head U say?? Ferk!!!!! And here I'm gonna spend a week with the worst offender this fall.

I'm screwed. :(

Fuked in the head U say?? Ferk!!!!! And here I'm gonna spend a week with the worst offender this fall.

I'm screwed. :(
Hey now, If I could "stump break" FJRBluesman and SkooterG - I can certainly "stump break" You!
And some wonder why people in the southwest prefer sheep to cows ?? Cause you don't have to run around front to kiss them !!

On the morning weather news......

"There is still slush in Kootenay Pass today, but road conditions are better today than they were overnight "

Wow, white stuff I'm June? Eeep

On the morning weather news......

"There is still slush in Kootenay Pass today, but road conditions are better today than they were overnight "

Wow, white stuff I'm June? Eeep
Yepp--cold front coming through (mostly gone now). Sat and watched snowflakes out my office window Monday afternoon--but it's a balmy 48 degrees here now.

Welp, Donna and I have our route all planned, reservations made, contacts with friends along the way, and various other details all taken care of. Will be leaving a week from Saturday, winding our way through Idaho, Montana, Glacier, and into BC to visit some peeps in Elkford who will then ride with us to Castlegar. I can't believe it's almost here!! :yahoo:

No. You mean you are almost there, or here, or

Oh nvmd ...... Sigh

Attention barb

The weather map shows all this shitty weather is originating from your area - please turn the sprinklers off.

Thanks.

Al.

Attention barb

The weather map shows all this shitty weather is originating from your area - please turn the sprinklers off.

Thanks.

Al.
I am freezing, but still wearing flip flops in the deluge.

I plan on forcing the weather gods to return the sun.

Either that, or I'll have one helliva snotty nose in a couple days LOLOL

No. You mean you are almost there, or here, or

Oh nvmd ...... Sigh
Looking forward to seeing you too, honey!! B)
*hugz*

I thought it would be good to start a thread to see what routes people are planning to/from NAFO 2012. I'll probably head up Highway 95 in West/Central Idaho. If this is on your way to or from NAFO, I'd highly recommend it. The deep canyon along the Salmon River is amazing, White Bird Pass, then up above Hell's Canyon and into Lewiston. Just out of Lewiston up the Spiral Highway. It would be fun to get together on the way through there with some other riders...

HWY95.jpg
I'm either going to go from Portland/84/Spokane/395 but may go over to Lewiston then up Hwy 95 since I've never been through northern Idaho. Still trying to figure out which route to take.

That might struggle in the twisties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
In fact you won't!

The proper technique is to drive down in the ditch, through the trees, back up through the next ditch, over the road and so on...works like a charm in those rigs! No worries about the twisties at all... ;)