Getting to NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ditches and Audi's don't mix........

R
Audi's and NAFO don't mix either. :p :lol:
Wellll....when one reaches a certain age where youthful exuberance and mature wisdom collide rather than intersect, factored by a multiplier based on the patient's chronological age and its affect on his healing.

I suppose we should be happy that he's attending at all rather than staying home wearing depends.

;)

:bleh:

hugs and kisses

Last edited by a moderator:

R
Wellll....when one reaches a certain age where youthful exuberance and mature wisdom collide rather than intersect, factored by a multiplier based on the patient's chronological age and its affect on his healing.

I suppose we should be happy that he's attending at all rather than staying home wearing depends.

;)

hugs and kisses
So does that mean that he will be there still wearing the Depends???. :dribble:

R

;)

hugs and kisses
So does that mean that he will be there still wearing the Depends???. :dribble:
Well Ray you have got yourself a choice, Richard will be there wearing either Depends or a Tuggie. Your call, Amigo!

381050_326701934013200_100000201875046_1451767_479217293_n.jpg

I'll be coming from Denver as part of my trip to AK. I definitely want to ride 296 out of Cody WY and then 212 through Beartooth Pass in Montana. After that it looks like there are a ton of great options that could get me to 95 in Idaho as Spud recommended. I don't have exact timing yet.

One possible route from Denver

June 9th Day 1

I drove all day and didn't even make it out of the Oklahoma pan handle. 400 miles

June 10th Day 2

Went north into Colorado up to La Vita and then northwest to to a podunk place called delta.

Beautyful curvy roads and a ton of miles.

June 11th Day 3

Many more Colorado miles down to 90/141 then into Blanding Utah.

June 12th Day 4

All day in Utah heading to Cedar City only to find the last stretch of road closed and had to deture north on 148.

Really nice road with steep grades but slow speed limits made to be broken.

June 13th Day 5

Made it all the way through Nevada and stayed at June lake in the mountains.

June 14th Day 6

Src in helmet has a chance of being repaired in L.A. so I made it to the south sid of L.A. for the night.

June 15th Day 7

Spent half the day jumping from hotel to bmw dealer to another dealer untill src is replaced then headed north

through the coldest day so far. Made it all the way to Atascadero. Should do better tomarrow.

shit you came to LA on my recommendation and you didn't call? Scratch that i just read your schuberth topic post and realized i should have checked it sooner....

R

Rain is supposed to ease up on Wednesday, but that said, I live on Vancouver Island. I never leave home without raingear

:)

My vote is the big black tractor. She trained it for rain riding when she took it home.

Pulled into Winnemucca around 4:30. Heard someone calling my name in the parking lot and lo and behold it's the Highlanders who just happen to be staying in the same little motel that we are.... Small world! B)