• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Givi E460 Monokey Top Box (Sold)- Damaged $50 plus shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deagle

Reaction score
I have a Givi E460 that was painted by Gaurald to match the 2014 FJR red. Last Summer after leaving Busts Tech Day, my wandering road turned to dirt after a curve. I slowed to about 15 mph with intent to turn around. I hit a decent sized bump, and my top case came loose. Structurally, it is fine. Cosmetically, it has scraps on the top. I reattached it and rode home with it on.

I ordered a larger, new top case and sent it directly from Italy to Gaurald, who painted it to color match my 2014 again.

I now have this in my garage, and no need for it. These are $220 on Revzilla. It uses the same mounting plate as all Monokey trunks.

If somebody just needs a cheap top case, or has some painting skills and wants to play around with this, PM me with your phone number and I'll text you pictures.

If my pricing is unreasonable make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Sent..here's hoping.

Yep, sorry about that, I got excited and jumped the gun. Great price though, should fly. GLWS

Last edited by a moderator: