• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Givi V46 brake/tail light kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred H.

Reaction score
I have found some new brighter LED's for my brake light kit and should have them in later this week. This will increase the light output of the LED's from 6,000mcd to 8,000mcd. Contact me if you are interested in a kit. Price is still $107, which includes shipping. I still have a few circuit cards left, but once I run out of them I will probably stop making them.

You can see photos of the kit here if you are interested.

https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/givibrakelites

large.jpg

I still have some of these kits left if anyone is interested. I'm not sure how long I will continue to make them though as demand is pretty low.

Yeah, I only needed one kit. Unfortunately, the market is limited to those who feel that safety is paramount AND own a Givi 46 liter topcase.

I still have some of these kits left if anyone is interested. I'm not sure how long I will continue to make them though as demand is pretty low.
Thats ok, I really never expected to make money off this. I really just did it more for fun than anything else.

By the way, if anyone wants one, send me a PM with your email address in it so I can contact you direct. The new 8,000 mcd LEDs are working out great and are EXTREMELY bright, even in direct bright sunlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred-

I received the kit last Friday. Though not installed yet, the kit looks great. Very nice craftsmanship. No way I could make a board like that. The install looks pretty cut and dry.

Thanks again for taking the time to put these together.

-Dennis

I'm nearly out of supplies and am at a crossroads on whether to make any more of these or not. Is there any interest left out there for this product? If not, I may not make anymore of them.