Givi Ws

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLRoadking

Reaction score
My buddy FJRZON and I installed the Givi WS on our FJR's prior to a short trip to Deals Gap and surrounding areas and all I can say is "What an outstanding improvement over the stocker". This is a great WS that also looks good, provides excellent protection with limited buffeting. It is only slightly wider and longer but the difference is unbelievable.

The WS has a small flip but looks great and functions properly. The improvement over the stocker is like night and day. And the best part, it is less than $100 in cost, delivered to your door.

For those of you looking for a better WS, at a low cost, high quality, that does not look like a barn door on your FJR, this is the one. Git yourself one! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using one (most of the time) for about a year. Great WS, great price, nice product. Definate improvement over stock. Highly recommended!

Ya…for some reason the Givi WS is overlooked. It is an excellent WS as FLRoadking stated and we both enjoyed them on a Deals Gap run. Note: we are both 6’0” in height. The best functional farkle so far. I couldn’t believe the difference between the two WS and after trying the Givi…I was ready to throw the OEM in the garbage. The Givi rocks and IMHO is the best screen out there without going to one that looks like you are going to set sail. The model # is D134ST if anyone is interested and only available in clear to the best of my knowledge. One other thing to consider, is to find a dealer that will let you try your new WS whatever brand it is and if you don’t like it…you can return it. My dealer was nice enough to do that and all I would have to pay is the shipping to return the WS if I wasn’t satisfied. We all have a different perception of what a good WS is. I don’t like total silence and enjoy a fair amount of air flow…but, I can’t stand excessive head-noise which the OEM produced. Givi is no doubt an improvement and I recommend it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using the GIVI flip since day one. It is better than stock. I'll definitely keep it around. But...

I just ordered a CEE BAILEY +4+4 to get a BIG wind block. We'll see how they compare. I got the stock shaped CB. No flip, no euro.