Glovebox Lid/Battery Compartment Lid GenII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
Does anyone have a part number for the glovebox lid and/or the battery compartment cover for 2014?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Boats didn't show the 14 year model and Yamaha warehouse didn't show a number for the particular part in the fiche, only everything around it.

Yes. Boats didn't show the 14 year model...
I don't even see "Boats" on that pinned list! You didn't try one of the dozen or so other fiche sources first?

I found '14 and '15 my first try.

Boats.net probably should be on that list. Frequently they have better prices than many others, although not always. My dealings with them have always been good.

Boats.net probably should be on that list.
Then you should send a PM to the thread author with the suggestion. Posting in a non-related thread and hoping they see it is hit-or-miss at best.

And I'm happy for you. When I went to Boats.net, I got 2013 as the most recent FJR option. Hydrate Iggy. But thank you for pointing out that there were other pinned options.

Yes. Boats didn't show the 14 year model...
I don't even see "Boats" on that pinned list! You didn't try one of the dozen or so other fiche sources first?

I found '14 and '15 my first try.