Golf game....beware addictive

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 16th hole kills me every time. Feej you're right -- I Cant Stop Playing !!

AngryGolfer.jpg

Thanks Feejer, that was fun.

Wow... that's a flash from the past... Bounce and I went back and forth with this at least a year ago on a thread somewhere on this forum... I think I got down to around 21, and if I'm not mistaken, he got a 19... at that point, it's pretty much boring.

Wow... that's a flash from the past... Bounce and I went back and forth with this at least a year ago on a thread somewhere on this forum... I think I got down to around 21, and if I'm not mistaken, he got a 19... at that point, it's pretty much boring.
I think photographic proof would be required here. My best was 27 other than that I have heard of a 26. :blink:

Damnit..........can't break 36. Was all riled up when I got 6 hole-in-ones in the first seven holes.......

ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH

edit:34

edit:32

edit:27

Last edited by a moderator:
um?what?You guys notice that if you get it close enough to the hole...every once in a while tapping it in will give you a hole in one?

new record for the dotster. See "um?what?" so, that's how it works.

Of course it didn't work. Nebbermind.

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!! HEED THE WARNING .... IT IS ADDICTIVE! MY PRODUCTIVITY HAS DECLINED 99.9% SINCE CLICKING ON THAT LINK SEVERAL DAYS AGO!

OH YEAH, THAT &%^&ING LAST HOLE SUCKS!!! ;)

(NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIND MY CAPS LOCK KEY)

Last hole:

Place the ball on the outside corner of the tee

Aim to miss the block in the centre by the tinyest fraction

Stretch the line of dots so that the second from the end is next to the hole and play.

The ball goes to the top, back against the block and then back up into the hole.....in one.

My bad, it was Rogue, not Bounce and I... here's the thread with photos...Older golf game thread
Bloody hell! Someone spent a long time doing that.

Stinkin' 14th hole kicks my butt every time (8's and 9's). Last hole so far has been three's, ain't messin with that!

:jester:

Stinkin' 14th hole kicks my butt every time (8's and 9's). Last hole so far has been three's, ain't messin with that!
Hole 14

left front of the tee

aim to miss the hole by its own width to the right (if you miss remember by how much and adjust accordingly next time)

the third dot from the end should be just short of the ramp

Hole in one 9 out of 10 times.

Remember! Dont move your head, and try not to grip the club too tight!

Hole 14

left front of the tee

aim to miss the hole by its own width to the right (if you miss remember by how much and adjust accordingly next time)

the third dot from the end should be just short of the ramp

Hole in one 9 out of 10 times.

Remember! Dont move your head, and try not to grip the club too tight!
Now that's just too much thought process!

Dam you, I forgot about that game.

I will not get hooked again.

Oh, maybe just one game.........

Latest posts