Gonna Test Ride an FJR...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fundamentally, it seems like there is no difference between an '07 and an '08. So I'll be patient and wait and the moment will come when the right bike arrives with the right balance in my bank account and all will be well.
The 06-07 years had significantly worse throttle lurch than the other years. Plan for a $300+ power commander (3 or 5) if you get an 06-07.

There ya go. Gregarious isn't that far from you, and he's one of our own. I always try to buy from the forum when I can. Beats buying an unknown item from a stealer. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Gary

darksider #44

Oh, man. I really appreciate it guys but I don't have the cash at the moment to buy. I was thinking about buying from a dealer for the trade opportunity and possible financing but I can't swing a straight cash buy right now, which I think is what you need.

It's that whole patience thing again. :)

Thanks though!!

Man, that kind of sucked the wind out of my sail.

I thought we had "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!" here.
not_i.gif

Man, that kind of sucked the wind out of my sail.
I thought we had "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!" here.
not_i.gif
Ah, sorry man. Didn't mean to burst your bubble. It'll move, though. The FJR has a GREAT reputation and they seem to move pretty well.