GOOD AFTERNOON FROM SUNNY ARIZONA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUCSONJON

ROCKET
Reaction score
NEW TO THE FJR
JUST PICKED UP A NEW TO ME 2020 FJR.
HAVE HAD MANY OTHER BIKES MULTIPLE HARLEYS, INDIAN CHALLENGER, BMW K1600 SEVERAL HONDAS INCLUDING 4 DIF. CONCOURS
AM EXCITED TO SEE THE DIFERANCE,

LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW RIDE, HAVE HEARD AND READ ALOT OF GOOD ABOUT THE FJR

Welcome from central Kali!

Lots of good info here. From previous ownerships, you're a seasoned rider.

Like to hear your FJR thoughts..!

NEW TO THE FJR
HAVE HAD MANY OTHER BIKES MULTIPLE HARLEYS, INDIAN CHALLENGER, BMW K1600 SEVERAL HONDAS INCLUDING 4 DIF. CONCOURS

Greetings from the East Valley. I have also had a 2008 Concours, and currently have a 92 Harley, a 2008 FJR1300, and a 2019 KTM 1290 GT. Hope you find lots of good info on the forum.

NEW TO THE FJR

NEW TO THE FJR

Welcome from Québec, hope the best for your new relationship ;-0)

NEW TO THE FJR

Welcome from Texas and congrats on the bike!

NEW TO THE FJR

Welcome to the forum. Please turn off caps lock.

So far Great!!. Very easy bike to adjust to. Love the weight and power. The sport Mode is far better than any bike I have ridden. Seat needs some help though. Doing some research on that one.
It runs very smooth. Still doing some comparisons to the Connie. But so far I do not regret going the FJR rout. every time I hop on I fall in love all over. Its nice to enjoy Riding again. and not just commuting. It does have the same wine as the Connie. was not expecting that. will keep everyone posted

So far Great!!. Very easy bike to adjust to. Love the weight and power. The sport Mode is far better than any bike I have ridden. Seat needs some help though. Doing some research on that one.
It runs very smooth. Still doing some comparisons to the Connie. But so far I do not regret going the FJR rout. every time I hop on I fall in love all over. Its nice to enjoy Riding again. and not just commuting. It does have the same wine as the Connie. was not expecting that. will keep everyone posted
That's fabulous, thanks for the updates. Can you share a photo of your bike?

Heh, heh, heh... the whine is from the secret turbocharger nobody ever talks about...