Great Ride in Arizona High Country

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really are unattractive. No question. I still love ya, man, and for that reason I do wish you'd knock this shit off.
Glad you're OK, bla, bla, bla. Fix the damn bike and I'll buy you a beer or seven.

Best wishes.
So sez the old married man who never rides now? :fuck: :rofl:

Damn Scooter, now that I see the pics I'm sorry about that crack I made in the Chinese plastics thread. Its not really every 6 months, more like 11.3 by Ignacio's tabulation. ;)

Hope you heal soon and the DOW remains roadworthy !

I hadn't seen this thread until a few minutes ago, and I wanted to express my concern, and my best wishes for both rider and steed. I constantly think about this sort of an accident, and I know I ride like a wuss compared to how I rode in younger days.

Your accident shows that stuff can bite without warning. That really bites.

Bust, I just cannot believe that RadioHowie, of all people, called someone ugly! If you remember, in mid-March my Son Seth and I met RH at an Irish Pub on the Disney World Boardwalk in Orlando. The waitress had set Seth and I at a table near the entryway. Steve was about a half hour late when he joined us. The hostess then said we three would be much more comfortable at a table in the back, all the way back. Finally, when we were just 3' from the kitchen door: The bartender came over and put a potted plant in front of RadioHowie, so none of the other patrons could see him. And he is calling SkootyG ugly??? RadioHowie, an absolutely Perfect Face for Radio!!!

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :good:

Very nice Don!

:jester:

Bust, I just cannot believe that RadioHowie, of all people, called someone ugly! If you remember, in mid-March my Son Seth and I met RH at an Irish Pub on the Disney World Boardwalk in Orlando. The waitress had set Seth and I at a table near the entryway. Steve was about a half hour late when he joined us. The hostess then said we three would be much more comfortable at a table in the back, all the way back. Finally, when we were just 3' from the kitchen door: The bartender came over and put a potted plant in front of RadioHowie, so none of the other patrons could see him. And he is calling SkootyG ugly??? RadioHowie, an absolutely Perfect Face for Radio!!!

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :good:

Very nice Don!

:jester:
Well, well, well......look who decided to show up for an a$$-kikin'! :aikido:

Yeah, but have you dove into any 'Wheelbarrows O' Beer' lately?"
...and Skooter sure has been quiet.. wonder if GsJane has him by the short ones? :rofl:
Nope, I sure haven't. But I'm not afraid...we should work on making that happen again soon. Hell, I could buy a wheelbarrow here in Vegas and fill it!

Yeah, but have you dove into any 'Wheelbarrows O' Beer' lately?"
...and Skooter sure has been quiet.. wonder if GsJane has him by the short ones? :rofl:
Nope, I sure haven't. But I'm not afraid...we should work on making that happen again soon. Hell, I could buy a wheelbarrow here in Vegas and fill it!
Dang, Gunnie, go for the testiculars why doncha? :unsure:

Geez, I am just now seeing this. That's messed up, Skooter. Hope you're feeling better by now. How's the bike? (I didn't bother to read all 5 pages.)

You riding the 1088?

For me, the last thirteen years have gone by like a flash. The NEXT thirteen, however . . .
… will go even faster. Speaking from experience here. One of my coworker said a while ago: “Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The more we use it, the faster it spins” 😂 He was right.