Great Riding Tune

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a fan of the original, and that remake is good. I'm headed for I tunes just now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed both the original and the rework, the video was also spot on, glad the bike riders were wearing helmets.

Regards

Surly

:ph34r:

So, Billy, you cost me money, so now you owe me a whiskey!

Tell me when/where the meet up is for you to pay your debt!

(bought the CD!)

THANKS!

:yahoo:

Great riding tune. Neil Young's Old Man redone by Redlight King.
I actually like this. TFS! This may be blasphemous but I like this version 10x's better than the original. Not a big Neil Young fan, but this version is cool.

Or, "Riding the Storm Out" by REO Speedwagon.
You just lost your man card for this suggestion! :blink: REO Speedwagon?...What's next Air Supply and Toto???

--------------------

Classic rock is just that...classic. CCR, Zeppelin, early Aerosmith (not the 80's & 90's pop trash), Rush, Lynyard Skynyrd, Pink Floyd...etc & etc. We've all heard their songs 9 billion times. What I always find funny/interesting is that there are certain individuals (not all...but a good number of them) in the 40-60yr old range that are unaware that any music has been released since circa 1979 and they presume all music outside of their classic rock comfort zone from their teen years is nothing but crap. To them it might be 2012 but musically it's still 1973 for them... and it always will be.

Is there a lot of crappy music today, yes. But there is a lot of good music and more choices than ever. Broaden your horzions is what I'm preaching here today gentleman! ;)

Fer years I refused to listen to music while riding. Said it wrecked my concentration. Now, I can't go without. My play lists are varied from classic rock, to 70s love ballads, to electronic music with a drivin' middle eastern funky beat.

Rock on mates! :)

Timeless tunes don't die, they just keep going around, and around, and around, ...these guys do a good job on this generations go round, give it 'nuther 20yrs, time will tell.