Greetings from Bluffton, SC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill069

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a two time owner of a FJR. My original one was a new 06 which I sold in 2018 with 90K miles. Just picked up a 2014 with 13K miles on it.
I will be checking this site out for mods that others have done. Sold my K1600gtl. I great bike, but a little too heavy for me.
So back to the FJR which fits me like a glove. I also own a 79CBX and Enfield with sidecar.
Regards to all,
Bill

Hello,
I'm a two time owner of a FJR. My original one was a new 06 which I sold in 2018 with 90K miles. Just picked up a 2014 with 13K miles on it.
I will be checking this site out for mods that others have done. Sold my K1600gtl. I great bike, but a little too heavy for me.
So back to the FJR which fits me like a glove. I also own a 79CBX and Enfield with sidecar.
Regards to all,
Bill
Ride safe and welcome!

Hello,
Regards to all,
Bill
Welcome back!

Hello,
Regards to all,
Bill
Welcome Bill069. Hailing from Washington State.

Kind of in the same boat. Just purchased my third FJR, 2022. Still have my K1600GT. Going to sell it this spring as we get better weather. For the same reason. Great bike, but too heavy and long wheel base. And expensive to service. The FJ is just as comfortable but much more nimble and responsive. In my humble opinion of course.

Be safe. Enjoy đź‘Ť

Hello,
Regards to all,
Bill
Welcome from Indiana!