• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Group buy on Continental Road Attacks starts at 2359:59 TODAY and ends 0000:01 TOMORROW.

0 - 10 sets, Foghorn will polish your knobs

11 - 20 sets, Daffy will 'sheer you sheep' (if you know what I mean)

21 -30 sets, Bugs will teach you the cool way to let your shirttails hang, yo

31+ sets, Yosemite will whip you up a batch of fresh and moist ass cheese.

:grin:

Sundays are getting to be more fun than Friday around this chicken coop ;)

I'll take thirty four....I said....I'll take 34 sets!

Last edited by a moderator:
time zone, damnit!!!!

est?

pst?

marvin the martian moon time?

dodger800.jpg

Don't any of you know how to post in the correct forum? All GBs should be posted in the GB forum!

Sheeessseee! you'ld think an anvile was dropped on your head or sumptin.

Whoa, dude, deja moo:

"Not at the rate it's going, no......

I have been diseased so badly by this flu bug these past few days, I am behind getting this motherfucker together...

So I tried to put the web app together last night in between bouts of throwing up quarts of yellow-mustard bile and hacking up gallons of green sputum that has the look and texture of congealed cement mix...

And since I had a raging 101.7-degree temperature while coding late into the evening (down from a high of 104-degrees in the late afternoon), guess what? I guess I wasn't seeing too well, because there are website errors all over the motherfucking place!!!

So now you fuckers can just goddamn WAIT until the shit is right. You MIGHT see the GB get started tomorrow. And you MIGHT not.

And if I hear any more motherfucking whiney-gash crying out of ANYONE'S dripping snatch, I will fucking eliminate your dumb-ass from participating in this Group Buy.

Are we hearing me loud and clear, ladies?

This thread is now CLOSED, before I start to cop a bad attitude, and have go Skyway on your ass!"

"Not at the rate it's going, no......
I have been diseased so badly by this flu bug these past few days, I am behind getting this motherfucker together...

So I tried to put the web app together last night in between bouts of throwing up quarts of yellow-mustard bile and hacking up gallons of green sputum that has the look and texture of congealed cement mix...

And since I had a raging 101.7-degree temperature while coding late into the evening (down from a high of 104-degrees in the late afternoon), guess what? I guess I wasn't seeing too well, because there are website errors all over the motherfucking place!!!

So now you fuckers can just goddamn WAIT until the shit is right. You MIGHT see the GB get started tomorrow. And you MIGHT not.

And if I hear any more motherfucking whiney-gash crying out of ANYONE'S dripping snatch, I will fucking eliminate your dumb-ass from participating in this Group Buy.

Are we hearing me loud and clear, ladies?

This thread is now CLOSED, before I start to cop a bad attitude, and have go Skyway on your ass!"
I do believe this should be the statement for the GB section. Direct and to the point don't you think? :lol:

Group buy on Continental Road Attacks starts at 2359:59 TODAY and ends 0000:01 TOMORROW.
Hey, I'm in. I mean, EVERYBODY knows that I can wear out at least two sets of tires in that time window!

:rolleyes:

I do believe this should be the statement for the GB section. Direct and to the point don't you think? :lol:
+1

Is there a "most entertaining/informative post of the year" award? If so, I nominate this one. Maybe we can start a mojo putz award (motorcycle journalism pulitzer).

I guess you can post any type language on this forum. Someone can get chided for asking a question but this responce passes mustard?? I will just make sure my grandkids don't walk by the computer when I'm on this site.

I guess you can post any type language on this forum. Someone can get chided for asking a question but this responce passes mustard?? I will just make sure my grandkids don't walk by the computer when I'm on this site.
Yep, yep and always a good idea. ;)

Kindly refer to Guidelines 3 & 6, otherwise, I shall refrain from further delving into the abyss of PC-ness, only inasmuch as I'm feeling mentally and spiritually PDG today and wish to remain so. Lucky for you. :rolleyes:

I'm running Avon Storm St's and really like em so far. Best price on tires I've found so far is through Motorcycle Pro Shop right here in Sactown. You can get a set of the Conti Attacks for $224.00. Seems like a great price. Not sure what your group discount will be. :dribble:

I'm running Avon Storm St's and really like em so far. Best price on tires I've found so far is through Motorcycle Pro Shop right here in Sactown. You can get a set of the Conti Attacks for $224.00. Seems like a great price. Not sure what your group discount will be. :dribble:
Uhhhhh......................

Never mind.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Road Attacks. Cool Graphic on/in the tread.

These are the best tires I have ever owned, and talk about a great price.

Wow just plain Wow,

Thanks again.

Zoltan

Status
Not open for further replies.