Guys I need your help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wheeldrift

Reaction score
All the tell tale symptoms are there. Wife coming home later & later from work. Going out with the girls etc etc. I work extremely hard & I'm usually asleep by the time she gets home. So the other night I make a point of staying up. We're having the house renovated & the only entry is through the garage doors. It's late when I hear a car stop outside. I'm in the garage & peek out the window. As she gets out of the car she buttons up her top. She then reaches into her purse & pulls out her panties & slides them up her legs while still walking. Unbelievable. I crouching down behind the FJR parked in the corner as she enters the garage, she closes the door manually so as to make little noise, & disappears into the house. It's then I notice a scratch on the side of the tank. AAAAAh for shit sake how F^*k did that get there. So guys can you help me. Should I just live with the small scratch or have it repaired & Can anyone recommend a good painter? :dntknw:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, if I were in your shoes....I would definitely make sure your wife does not surf on the forum, checking out your post....

or, Check to make sure that there is no orange and brown short hair on her clothing...

For the scratch....try putting this in google

www.fjrforum.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t13018.html

Okay,

This is serious and you may need a lawyer & private eye!

Is the scratch all the way down to metal or just the clear coat?

Have someone call your wife and tell her they know all about what she is doing, that they have photos and will tell her husband if they do not get $5,000.00.

Give your freind 500 bucks for their work and take the $4500 and go and have your bike repainted any color you want............

Okay,This is serious and you may need a lawyer & private eye!

Is the scratch all the way down to metal or just the clear coat?

:lol:

Have someone call your wife and tell her they know all about what she is doing, that they have photos and will tell her husband if they do not get $5,000.00.
Give your freind 500 bucks for their work and take the $4500 and go and have your bike repainted any color you want............
:grin:

I think I can help. When your wife is at work go into her drawers and at the bottom of the underwear drawer

you will likely find a new pair of pantyhose, get the pantyhose and then go into her part of the bathroom and

find some face cream, get the kind she uses to tone up the skin and remove wrinkles.

Use the pantyhose and the face cream to buff that scratch right out.

I think I can help. When your wife is at work go into her drawers and at the bottom of the underwear draweryou will likely find a new pair of pantyhose, get the pantyhose and then go into her part of the bathroom and

find some face cream, get the kind she uses to tone up the skin and remove wrinkles.

Use the pantyhose and the face cream to buff that scratch right out.
Thanks for the tip. DONE.

Last edited by a moderator: