Halifax Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossKean

Reaction score
The riding season MIGHT get here eventually. In the interim, I plan to get to the motorcycle show in Halifax next weekend. There is usually a show in Moncton NB but not this year for some reason. Anybody going to the Halifax show? Planning on hitting it Saturday AM before the crowds come in. Looking at some dual sport possibilities.

Ill be there, not sure what day/time just yet.

NSrider & Gypsy usually make an appearance.

A few folks from the nsdsc are doing trial races 1:00 - 2:00 each day, they should be entertaining.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning to go to Halifax Friday night and stay with friends. It gets pretty crowded later in the day so I'll likely hit it early and leave around noon or so if it gets too busy.

Might stick around for the trial races...

I'll be going. Likely on Saturday but not sure what time, but aiming for the morning as well. My younger son will likely want to take advantage of the young rider opportunity.

I was planning on going this year but my daughter and family are flying in to Fredericton on Saturday from Winnipeg. Probably not politically correct for me to be elsewhere.

I just got back from the show, Justin and the Yamaha Canada reps were impressed with the number of people that stopped in to thank them for supporting the FJR ride this summer.

Always great to see some familiar faces at this show each year.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator: