Happy Holidays To all

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
Well just wanted to say "Happy Holidays to all, And hope all have enjoyed my flicks i have posted over the last year. :santa: " Thank's to all that posted comments on my flicks. I hope to make many more flicks for you all this next year.

I shot today's Toy Run Ride Dec 9th 2006 and got home 1/2 prior to a heavy down pour...

This flick today was the largest group i have every filmed. I could'nt get everyone but got lots of riders and a lot of kids. This ride took us from Simi Valley Ca to El Rio (Oxnard) Ca. Where we met hundreds of less fortunate kids and delivered X Mas Presents. This was my second year on this ride, But first time filming.

Well enough chit chat Everyone have a Safe and Happy Holidays, Will see ya nexted year.

Cheers :drinks:

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just wanted to say "Happy Holidays to all, And hope all have enjoyed my flicks i have posted over the last year. :santa: " Thank's to all that posted comments on my flicks. I hope to make many more flicks for you all this next year.
I shot today's Toy Run Ride Dec 9th 2006 and got home 1/2 prior to a heavy down pour...

This flick today was the largest group i have every filmed. I could'nt get everyone but got lots of riders and a lot of kids. This ride took us from Simi Valley Ca to El Rio (Oxnard) Ca. Where we met hundreds of less fortunate kids and delivered X Mas Presents. This was my second year on this ride, But first time filming.

Well enough chit chat Everyone have a Safe and Happy Holidays, Will see ya nexted year.

Jdog109socal your videos are fantastic man. Best of the season to you and yours. Cheers.

Ouch, those damn women in their SUVs, hauling their kids to school and then off to work, in a frickin hurry and then wham. Yes, I was rear-ended Dec 6th while stopped at a light to make a right. She was behind me, looking left for an opening in traffic and assumed I had gone, without looking ahead before proceeding. The estimate is $3500 to repair the '03. Nothing major, just some plastic and misc shit. But on the brighter side, I put $ down to get the first '07fjr that shows up at Temecula Motorsports. The '03fjr will actually be better after the repairs because the old scratches will be replaced with new plastic ready for sale.

Now for the more important things: Reservations have been made to N. Rim and Zion. All we need now is the green light for Park City. I hope we can find room for our wine bottles, because we are also bringing hiking gear to climb Angels Landing again in Zion.

Happy Holidays to all our friends, Ed & Jacquie

215743427.jpg