Happy Thanksgiving

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Nothing better than Thanksgiving Day and the Dallas Cowboys. :D Sure have lots to be thankful for to include a new FJR and the beginning of new friendships of other FJR owners.

Happy Turkey day from us, as well. The turkey wasn't the only thing stuffed here.

We all have a lot to be thankful for.

Greg and Nancy

I had a great Thanksgiving!

I went to some friends house for Thanksgiving dinner and i got to ride there! :yahoo:

After dinner, I strolled out for a nice 100 mile ride through the Ozarks and the temp was PERFECT!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: There was NO traffic at all and this was the best riding day have have had riding solo.

I hope other were as lucky as i was today... :D

Now i need to get some rest so i can get up early to beat everyone to the mall for the sales!!! :rolleyes:

Lorie and I wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!
We all have a lot to be thankful for, all year round. It's good to take time to appreciate how richly we are blessed.

And..... I wasn't one of the ones getting a ticket on the freeway at 6am Thursday morning. My FJR will actually do 65mph on an empty freeway, without much complaint. It was soooo worth it, to sail past (albeit slowly) those pulled over drivers.

Jill