HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing our turkey day tomorrow so my daughter can do most the cooking. My youngest son is going to see his son for the first time in over ten years. I guess that's worth being thankful for. There will be three generations of shithead Ray's under one roof. Scary.
rolleyes.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I just got back from an afternoon at my youngest's family's house. Both my kids and their kids were there with my wife and her sister and my SiL's sister and her husband. We all put our best feet forward on the dishes that were brought. No one lacked for things they enjoyed.

Afterwards my 2 kids and I took a food haul over to Mom at assisted living and spent time with her too.

On top of that basket of plenty, I am thankful for those who are on this forum who have extended to me their patience as I try this whole "moderator" thing out for size.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife outdid herself and my wife, daughter, and I feasted well. The dogs enjoyed some scraps.

Thankful for all the friends I've met here over the past few years.

We went to my sons as did out in-laws, enjoyed a great meal! Enjoyed my grandson and enjoyed the abundance of life. Happy thanks giving all!

My 20 pound turkey came out great, and the wife's from scratch mashed potatoes were, as always awesome. Thanksgiving day was - Just my son who lives in the city, our granddaughter (who lives with us) and the wife and I. So...days of leftovers ahead :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We had 2 locations to be yesterday and my wife just had her right knee replaced on Monday so other than some store bought fruit trays we did no cooking. My stepson came up from Houston and brought our wonderful granddaughter with him so it was a wonderful holiday,

My bread machine arrived yesterday. It being late is the main reason I made my spent grain bread by hand for the big meal. Already made a plain white loaf (my wife isn't big on whole grains). MUCH easier!

I still think the spent grain bread was more tasty.

SpentGrainBread.jpg