• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Harbor Freight Tire Changer-free - GONE. REALLY.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4/15/14 - CHANGER GONE.

I've got a Harbor Freight tire changer that I purchased for a low price from a fellow Forum member not too long ago. I never set it up in the garage, so I have not used it but have seen it in operation.

I am offering it for free to whomever can pick it up. We are moving south in the upcoming weeks and will be too busy to pack and ship it. This is located in Wheaton, IL

It does not include a dismounting bar...you would need to purchase one. Recommend Nomar.

I am buying a Nomar after the move, thus will not need this changer.

PM if interested in picking this up.

Last edited by a moderator:
<br />On my way!<br />

<br />

BTW, aint you in Eureka?
I'm in Yreka...get it straight. But the stuff is in Wheaton and you ain't anywhere near there. My tracker gps sees all.
Free changer for pickup.

Except for Carver. He has to pay.

Do you have the MC adapter?

I have one, just curious.

As for you Vic, you can have your tires delivered here. stop by to change them on your way to wherever we are going.

I don't suppose you could carry the changer on a cycle could you?
You could be the 1st to try! I've seen a new set of tires carried on an FJR.
Heck, I just did that today. Two hours down to Iron Pony to pick up a set of PR4s.

eqti.jpg

I'd almost be willing to try the tire changer...if I didn't already have one.

REVISED - AVAILABLE AGAIN.
UPS STORE WANTED > $200 TO PACK AND SHIP, SO THIS MCY TIRE CHANGER IS AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR LOCAL PICKUP.

Hmmm, you're about 4 hours from me. I could head up there and take it off your hands. PM sent.