Harley's mission statement - The video!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mis-spelled buy!
Well, by the way, they all buy into it. Bye-bye! :rolleyes:

What is it that Harley salesman said, something like, "You're not buying a motorcycle, you're buying a lifestyle".

Hmmmm, if they're all into the "individual" thing, how come the all look alike, or at least have the same facial espression, be it a frown, a scowl or a pained look from those comfortable chopper seats? :lol:

Thankfully my Harley-riding friends are into enjoying the day no matter what anyone rides.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We believe the world is going soft and we're not going with it"...

Now where's that damn Ab-Master?

Since I am really not allowed to comment on HD motorcycles here, I'll just say it first, because I KNOW it's coming: What the hell is the matter with you guys posting another Harley bashing thread?!? Buncha haters!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the Un-Cut version, where the clutch lever falls off the bike as he is riding off into the distance in the final scene? :rolleyes:

err, was that apolo anton ohno riding that hog?
Um, I think that was a chick, no? Interesting that they had footage of SoCal's Love Ride, HD's 100th in Mil and Strangus in there.

Pistons as big as garbage cans? Tee, hee, hee! Little trash cans, little di, er, weenies.

Um, I think that was a chick, no?
I am so sorry, I always thought Cali girls were hot. Didn't know they had goatees! Right before the girl with the nose ring and brain bucket there is a quick shot of a guy with a big tattoo on his forearm. Not Apolo, but I thought is was funny.

Um, I think that was a chick, no?
I am so sorry, I always thought Cali girls were hot. Didn't know they had goatees! Right before the girl with the nose ring and brain bucket there is a quick shot of a guy with a big tattoo on his forearm. Not Apolo, but I thought is was funny.
Like I said, that was a chick, no? :lol:

NTGNTT (none of the gear none of the time)

Did anyone else get a slight Orwellian shiver watching that video? It is double speak to an extreme. The message seems to be " Be an individual by being the group" Maybe had too much wine tonight but that whole deal made me very uneasy. Gonna go get a few more guns and some body armour.

We believe in going our own way... so long as we don't have to do it by ourselves and we know there'll be a chase truck behind us.

I like Harleys, I really do. What I don't like is being talked down to by a bunch of scrungeballs, I don't like being treated like dirt when I walk into a Harley dealership, I don't like others telling me how to live and then trying to overcharge me to do it. I believe, I may one day actually own a Harley Davidson, but I won't be riding with any of those cookie cutter miscreants. I believe I'll be riding my FJR for the foreseeable future, and choose to ride with whomever I want, independent of what bike they ride.

"At Harley-Davidson™ we do not sell motorcycles. We sell a lifestyle and an image. The motorcycle is secondary to the purchase transaction." - Jeff Bluenstein, Former Harley-Davidson™ President and CEO.

Reinforces this comment perfectly. Not a single word about ride, performance, etc. Nope. Tatoos, nose rings, lots-o-black leather, "garbage can sized " pistons and "the rumble". :bad:

Latest posts