Has everyone posted photos and details about your FJR "boat"?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Opinionated curmudgeon
Reaction score
I'm sure you have all seen the mass email from "Admin*. If you haven't, I have pasted it below.

Is it really that difficult for VerticalScope to differentiate between a motorcycle & a boat, and take 4 seconds to modify their generic mass email? It "really" makes one feel that they appreciate their "unique" forums, rather than just seeing them all as dollar bills, huh?

20211115_153805.png

Been an FJR owner and member of multiple forums and FB groups for several years now. Never heard it called a "boat" before. Not gonna start now, either.

50 some years ago in NJ my informal (impromptu, secret?) sports car club would often refer to the many slow Lincolns and Cadillacs that would interfere with our rallies as 'barges' or 'slow-boats.'
Perhaps the writer of the email is a closet Connie owner who thinks FJR's just get in the way...? ;)

Thanks for addressing this. I wasn't upset about it, but with the error, I also thought it could be phishing for information in some way and I opted to not post anything on the forum until I saw it was legit.