Has "View New Content" Been Changed?

Help Support FJRForum:

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
I haven't been on for two or three days. Clicked View New Content like I usually do and there was only a page and a half of new posts. Kind of expected more, but what really surprised me was that only that page and a half of new posts were listed at all. Where were the pages of newer posts (in un-bolded type) that always have followed the new posts (in bold text) that I hadn't looked at yet? That's always been helpful in finding recent posts that I was looking for.

I know if you're not signed in you can't see new content, but I was and am signed in. After I scrolled down to the bottom of the list to mark everything read, as I always do, everything disappeared from the list, and the message "sorry, no new content found" was shown. So is this what was supposed to happen? And no explanation?

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
Try clearing your browser cache and cookies. It worked fine for me this morning.

Paragraph 2: Yes. If you mark all read, then show new content will find nothing new.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
And make sure the check marks on the left side are to what you specifically want. I have mine set to Forums & Content I Have Not Read

Panman

Members++
Reaction score
Don't worry Mike I was cussing Iggy the other day to, took me almost a day to figure it out.. :) :)

Iggy, do you have any wax left in your ears. I'm sure they burn a lot!

Uncle Hud

Just another blob of protoplasm using up your oxyg
Reaction score
SacramentoMike posted: Thanks both. Dunno how I changed the setting -- ?
Settings get changed on my "New Content" every now and then. I blame it on internet hackers.