Has your healthcare ins. provider asked you about motorcycles yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Health care costs are going down. My premiums are down $2,500!!! Haven't yours? You need to refer your provider to the Federal government. Health care costs have been going down quickly under the PPCA. My family is receiving better health care now than before and it will only get better. I am even covered for mammograms, pre and post-natal care and annual cervical exams. I can only imagine a more streamlined, efficient, effective and cheaper health care system once the federal government has taken over full control. They have a perfect track record of correct decisions and efficient, cheap delivery of all programs and services that they regulate or provide.

My only regret is that Dear Leader can only serve 2 terms. I see no reason why we just can't ignore that statute and allow such a wise and compassionate man as Barry Soetoro to serve another term as President. I would vote for allowing him to serve as long as he wishes.

O.K. I have heard enough,
bye.gif

Good day,

Whenever I bust my ass riding bikes I tell the ER & Insurance peeps I was riding a horse!
yahoo.gif
That was my plan too-but they waited until the pain meds truth serum kicked in before they started asking questions
uhoh.gif