Having A Little Fun With Scammers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Priceless, I love it when these asshats are screwed with. Good laugh. JB

That is priceless!!

I went through all sorts of bullshit like that when I sold my last three bikes so I could buy the FJR.

Some of the scammers just would not stop emailing me for weeks after the bikes sold.

Once actually sent the cashiers check which I took to my bank, a commercial bank who only deals with large accounts, doctors, lawyers.

The bank VP had fun dealing with the Secret Service for a counterfeit check. They tracked emails and the cell numbers they gave me. Long story short, bogus check.

Love to read about somebody messing with those assholes. Just warms my cold, cold heart!

Something like this happened with my mate, I think we need to be more careful about these scammers.

I had one contact me through a PM today regarding my WANT add for mirror brackets for Aux lights.I todl him to move on the members here are savvy to their tricks.

CPR Award! - You not only managed to breath life into a 17 year old thread but got some one else to pile on! 🤣
Yeah, you can say it, I can even catch a more than 17-year-old scammer I love to do it. Scammers never get old do you know, they always try to update their scammer skills with the passage of time.