Headed up to NW Arkansas Saturday morning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRMGM

FJRMGM
Reaction score
loading up the FJR and headed to Eureka Springs for four days of sun and fun on the Arkansas roads and mountains with TWilkin where we will meet up with his nephews from Wisconsin.

Weather looks good with sunny skies and little to no chance of rain.

Route plans include these highways - 7,16,23,27,43,74 and 125 and 160 in Missouri.

Ride report to follow.

loading up the FJR and headed to Eureka Springs for four days of sun and fun on the Arkansas roads and mountains with TWilkin where we will meet up with his nephews from Wisconsin.

Route plans include these highways - 7,16,23,27,43,74 and 125 and 160 in Missouri.

Ride report to follow.

Have fun.

NW Arkansas roads are hard to beat.

Drink lots of water.

Have fun.

NW Arkansas roads are hard to beat.

Drink lots of water.
Yup. And get up with the sun, and get in the pool by 2....

It's nasty hot and humid early this year....
yeah - supposed to be 97 in Mena on Saturday. Will have the Mira-Cool cool vest on and using a Camelback for hydration.
Fjrrider may be in Mena this weekend....

Dunk im in the pool an call im derogatory names....

Ride report to follow.
Man, those are some tasty roads....looks like a FANTASTIC time. :yahoo:

Yeah I was and it was at least 97, heck it was 94 degrees at 9:30 AM in Clayton OK.

If I was smarter I would have brought the FJR instead of a frekin dual sport.

Hope the ride went well for you guys, stayed cool etc... Seems like if you can keep FJR speed up around 90 or 100 the heat is not quite as bad......I dont know maybe its just me!

Do NOT miss highways 123 and 341. A month ago, I rode 650 miles in one day just to ride those two roads for a couple of days.

Duh, I just looked at the date of the original post........I hope you hit those roads when you were there. :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator: