headlight modulator

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddysbike

Reaction score
I just recieved my Comagination: D115H4 modulator here at work this a.m.

I went out to the parking lot at lunch and installed it in 10 minutes (I'm slow). It really is easy, plug and play.

It modulates the highbeam and when behind a car you can just flip to low beam.

I had one on my 1800 goldwing and could really tell that others noticed me. Only occasionally would a car coming the other flick their lights at me but hey I'm just glad they see me!

I'll continue to put one of these on every bike, well worth the $79

Steve

I am glad that you will not be riding behind me. I hate seeing bike with them and specially if one gets behind me.

Good if you think it works for you.

I just recieved my Comagination: D115H4 modulator here at work this a.m.I went out to the parking lot at lunch and installed it in 10 minutes (I'm slow). It really is easy, plug and play.

I had one on my 1800 goldwing and could really tell that others noticed me. Only occasionally would a car coming the other flick their lights at me but hey I'm just glad they see me!

Steve

Do you have a link?

I just recieved my Comagination: D115H4 modulator here at work this a.m.I went out to the parking lot at lunch and installed it in 10 minutes (I'm slow). It really is easy, plug and play.

Steve

Do you have a link?

John, the following link will help you access Kisan, Comagination and Kriss modulators.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...st&p=117353

john

Guys, it just saved my a_ _ today!!! Really! An old cager pulled out into my lane as I was accelerating and when he was half in my lane, he braked! I looked into his eyes and it was as if he just saw a deer in his headlights, he froze! I knew he was shaken because he was afraid to pass me. After he stopped I had just enough room to slide by him without going onto the berm. Wow, what a life saver! Now for the comment about being followed by someone with it, I do try to practice good habits and turn it off when behind someone at a stop light. I also turn it off when following another biker.

Last edited by a moderator: