Heated gear and gloves website

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody purchased anything from Motoheatedclothing dot com? I came across their website searching for heated gloves. Their prices are about 50% or more off of legit online moto gear suppliers. The old too good to be true axiom has me trying to figure out if they are legit or not. If you've dealt with them, what's your experience? Thanks!

About 10 seconds of Googling and I see this not-so-favorable review of the website. Something seems sketchy to me.

Personally, it seems like a change to FAFO. I'd stick with Warm-N-Safe directly given the 200,000 miles or so I've used them....they've been supportive of the FJR and LD community.

About 10 seconds of Googling and I see this not-so-favorable review of the website. Something seems sketchy to me.

Personally, it seems like a change to FAFO. I'd stick with Warm-N-Safe directly given the 200,000 miles or so I've used them....they've been supportive of the FJR and LD community.
Yeah, I read that review as well. Seems like it is a new site, they are probably drop-shippers, if they are legit. My LH Gerbing Vanguard has given up the heat function. Wonder if it can be repaired?

Wonder if it can be repaired?
Call or contact Gerbing.

I know I had an issue with my Warm-n-Safe where I messed up and road-rashed it. Instead of fixing it, they offered me a really great discount on a new one. Maybe Gerbing has a similar deal.

When it comes time to buy new, consider the Warm-N-Safe options over Gerbing. Gerbing was (at least used to be) up there with J&M comms. Not very customer focused is putting it nicely.

Has anybody purchased anything from Motoheatedclothing dot com? I came across their website searching for heated gloves. Their prices are about 50% or more off of legit online moto gear suppliers. The old too good to be true axiom has me trying to figure out if they are legit or not. If you've dealt with them, what's your experience? Thanks!
Try Warn and Safe.
https://www.warmnsafe.com/

When it comes time to buy new, consider the Warm-N-Safe options over Gerbing. Gerbing was (at least used to be) up there with J&M comms. Not very customer focused is putting it nicely.

And like in the OP's case, W&S will give buy back credits if you turn in your old gear, working or not. However it appears the OP is satisfied with Gerbings for the moment.

Those Gerbings are tethered to the sleeves of my Warm N Safe jacket liner. Last week, I was riding in and around Death Valley NP. Unusually cold, upper 20’s in the morning. Didn’t see the 40’s until the afternoon. My WnS liner under my Klim Latitude jacket kept me nice and warm. Good stuff.

And like in the OP's case, W&S will give buy back credits if you turn in your old gear, working or not. However it appears the OP is satisfied with Gerbings for the moment.
Understood and I'd do the same if putting them back into service was cheaper than replacing them.

I just remembered that the nature of how the gear is wired can change between brands. I was specifically warned about using Gerbing connected into Widder because it would overload the Widder (I think it was a series/parallel thing but it's been a while).

No, haven't tried them yet and haven't even heard about them, just visited their store, and they got a variety of nice heated products at decent prices, and planning to try them soon.