• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Held Arctic Gore-Tex Gloves (vendor sale)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deagle

Reaction score
Just passing on a great deal to my FJR brothers:

www.fc-moto.de

sent me an email with some sales (this is not a U.S Vendor). One of them was the Held Arctic Gore-Tex gloves heavily on sale. These are $200 on Revzilla (after you put in any glove size the price jumps to $200). Other non-U.S. sites were also in the $150-$175 range before shipping.

I ordered a size 10 (XL) for $103.33 shipped to my door....I think. Don't believe there will be any additional taxes or hiccups...first time doing this.

Sidenote: Once on the site, click on the American flag in the upper right. It now displays descriptions in English and cost in U.S. Dollars.

I'll let you know the end result when (if?) I receive them.

Sidenote #2: FCMWGQ416 saves another 10% (which got me to the $103.33 number).

Don.

just make sure they are in stock. Been waiting for my Held Steve gloves from them for a while now.

It says available. It's hot and humid right now. I'm in no rush at that price. But yeah, I wouldn't think this is the place to order from if you're in a hurry.

just make sure they are in stock. Been waiting for my Held Steve gloves from them for a while now.
You might want to send them an email. The EU sites say the 10's are on back order until December and the 11's after the first of the year.

Update: Received the gloves in 3 weeks. After 5 days I emailed them and asked if they had shipped yet (they were in stock per website). They shipped the next day. Gave me a tracking number that didn't track anything except was "in route". But showed up to my door just fine. $103 total.

As for the gloves, they are for Winter and bulky, but hopefully will help keep the hands warm and dry if necessary. In May of this year I was on a trip and was riding while it was snowing. I think the Barkbuster Blizzards that I added for cold weather do more than ANYTHING. But they can hit the tank and for most riding I leave them off. For those unexpected cold spells I hope these gloves do their thing.

As for ordering from this company, I would recommend you are set on your size, as returns will undoubtedly be a pain and expensive.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I ordered a set too. The exchange rate came out to $102.87, altho I haven't seen the charge yet on my card.

My winter gloves suck for the most part and I've never owned Held. They are supposed to be the best. I was looking at rain gloves for the summer, but none my size.

I've never like the fit of Held gloves. Size always seems to run small. I'll stick with Olympia Gore Tex and leather with liners when below 20f.