Hello Aussies, the Yank's are Coming LOL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
My wife and I are headed to OZ,

Cruising around your fine country on the Sun Princess.

Alway's looking to meet more FJR folks

Mar 06 Sydney

Mar 07 Sydney Departing 4:00PM

Mar 09 Hobart Overnight 12:00PM

Mar 10 Hobart 4:00PM

Mar 11 Burnie 10:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 12 Melbourne 8:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 14 Adelaide 8:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 17 Albany 9:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 18 Margaret River 10:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 19 Perth (Fremantle) 7:00AM 5:00PM With Steve Hickey

Mar 22 Broome 7:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 25 Darwin 7:00AM 6:00PM

Mar 29 Cairns 9:00AM 7:00PM

Apr 03 Brisbane 7:00AM 5:00PM

Apr 05-08 Taree With Festar!

Apr 09 SYD - Home 1:00PM

email - [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on Aussie Forum as well but there is a big Assault on NSW going on for the first half of the cruise. Lots of folks will be riding.

Love to meet up and show ya some good hospitality, but I'm rather disabled at the moment.

Eg 2 hospital admissions in 7 days, 4 days in intensive care.

Had to forgo this year's Assault, cry.

A real good time with some great people.

Cheers

Ken, I've followed some of your trials and travails on the Aussie Forum. Get well brother, there are more miles and kicks for you to ride.

What a great day I had today. Got to meet Big John and Petite Jean, what really nice people they are. Although through their honesty I have finally come to the realisation that my best days as a male super model are probably behind me, se'la'vie.

Great to meet you both, stay well.

Best regards

Steve(Surly)

Great day in Fremantle, Perth and the Swan River Valley today. Steve Hickey,(Surly) toured Jeanne and I all over Perth. We returned to a winery I had visited in 1983 while on USS Worden. Purchasing several nice bottles of Port to take home with us. I was lucky enough to see several herds of kangaroos today, several on a local golf course and another in downtown Perth where I was fortunate enough to grab a big buck by the balls without injury. Steve was/is quite the guide. Finished up with lunch at a quaint old pub/hotel in Fremantle. Thanks Mate, hope I can return the favor some day.

Hi Bugnatr,

To see the way Big John approached then grabbed that kangaroo was a sight to behold and filled me with respect. The roo froze with fear/desire not sure which.

Best regards

Steve