Hello from Ireland

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the black and the blue factory paint/decals or done by a previous owner?
What exhaust is that?
How many miles/kilometers?
Do you have the topbox to go with the Givi rack? That rack is much better at supporting a load than the OEM rack. A lot of subframes have been damaged by overloading and the Givi distributes the weight much better.

Is there something odd with the front brake caliper or am I just not seeing it right?

Sorry, lots of questions but the paint scheme is unique, at least in my region.

Here's mine:

1680569459550.jpeg

Last edited:
What exhaust is that?
Do you have the topbox to go with the Givi rack? That rack is much better at supporting a load than the OEM rack. A lot of subframes have been damaged by overloading and the Givi distributes the weight much better.

Is there something odd with the front brake caliper or am I just not seeing it right?

Here's mine:

View attachment 3957
The paint/decals is standard, i have seen two FJR1300's in the same colour. I have a Givi top box.

What exhaust is that?

Here's mine:

View attachment 3957
Here is a link with models,years,colours around the world..😉 https://bikeswiki.com/Yamaha_FJR1300

Hello from Canada. From our visit to Ireland I remember many great roads and vistas around every corner. The FJR is a very capable bike but it is a lot of bike for the roads you will be on. Ride safe my friend.

What exhaust is that?

Here's mine:

View attachment 3957
your car is amazing