Hello from Kansas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berto432

Reaction score
Good morning fellow FJR owners. I'm anxiously waiting for the snow to melt in Kansas and hit the road again in 2022. Last year's highlights were riding to Austin to witness the inaugural Nascar race at COTA. Unfortunately most of it was sitting in the rain.

My long ride for last year was up to Glacier National Park while staying off the interstate highways. Beautiful two week ride during September through RNP, Glacier, Yellowstone, Beartooth Highway, Sturgis and Rushmore. Can't wait to see where it takes me this year.

Yes a magical place. I wish I had allowed more time to really see the park. Being that it was the middle of September, I was very surprised by all the people.

What brought you to Kansas?

I lived in Kansas for 30 years (moved to AZ in 1997). I really appreciated the fact that you could head in any direction and get the heck out of Kansas in short order. Now I live in MinneSnowta and it is just about as easy to get out of the State in any direction.

"Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore." 😎